ImWater Water Treatment Plants aims to make clean water and power available everywhere in the world through its proprietary solar technology.
Solar Powered Containerized Water Treatment Systems
- Multi-Stage water purification process can purify any source water, including seawater, into potable water.
- Scalable system capable of producing up to 120,000 gallons (454,250 liters) per day of potable water.
- Systems can be paralleled to increase daily water production
- Provides up to 99,80 % salt rejection and 92% Boron rejection.
- Emergency Situations
- Irrigation Solutions
- Natural Disaster Hot Spots
- Mobile Water Treatment
- Coastal Towns & Villages Resorts
- Areas with High Electricity Costs
Each containerized desalination plant powered by solar energy includes:
- Engineering System Design.
- ISO insulated Containers with lighting and HVAC for shipping and protection.
- FDA compliant Reverse Osmosis (RO) membranes.
- Pre-Treatment System to extend life of RO membrane filters
- Pre-Treatment System to raise water pH
- Power System with Solar Array and Lithium-Ion Battery Storage System
- Battery Storage System will have independent ISO container
- Solar Array can also be dismantled in preparation of hurricanes for safe storage.
- System can also able to be grid-tied (powered from electric utility)
- Provision of corrosion resistant shipping containers
- User manual including installation, operation, troubleshooting, and commissioning procedures.
- List of Recommended Parts and Consumables
- Materials and Workmanship Warranty of 1 year.
Select System Sizes¹
|System Flow Rate
|Avoided Electricity Cost per Year
¹ Other System sizes available
² Final Solar and Battery Sizing dependent on purification system components and final location
* Daily volume dependent on source water quality and final hardware configuration.
The NoegaBox is a plug & play, water containerized solution that works off-grid using only solar energy to produce clean water from seawater.
Manufactured by ImWater Treatment Plants, the system uses 70% less energy than conventional desalination technology, and therefore requires 3x less solar panels.
The NoegaBox enables the supply of clean water to communities, resorts, industries, private properties, disaster relief & emergency response. An independent water supply for any coastal location is now available.
The automation and equipment of the plants allows them to be operated fully automatically to reduce operating costs and ensure efficient long-term performance.
They have a user-friendly interface, with remote control option, to facilitate system monitoring and control.
Solar Ultrafiltration and Reverse Osmosis systems from Imwater clean river and well water to create water for drinking, irrigation, agriculture, and other uses. Hundreds of these systems are currently treating water with TDS levels as high as 10,000 PPM and product flows as high as 50 gallons per minute. These systems are tiny and developed for outdoor use, and are designed to generate the most treated water with the least amount of energy.
AVAILABLE FEATURES FOR RO & SOLAR POWERED UF SYSTEMS
- Solar Panels for Self-Contained Operation.
- Trailer Mounting.
- Pretreatment and Post Treatment Options Custom Engineered.
- Stainless-steel high-pressure components, stainless steel pump.
- Heavy duty powder coated frame.
APPLICATIONS FOR CONTAINERIZED RO AND SOLAR UF SYSTEMS
- Brackish Water.
- Disaster Relief.
- Drinking Water.
- Groundwater Remediation.
- Low Energy.
- Reverse Osmosis.
- Solar RO units for deepwell brackish water with TDS up to 15,000 ppm.
- Towns and villages, oil fields, work camps, small companies, hospitals and breweries are all examples of possible applications.
- Desalination of Seawater using Solar ROC
- Solar-VFDs are integrated for high pressure RO pumps up to 1,000 PSI (TDS up to 45,000). Solar electricity is commonly used to power coastal samll towns, villages resorts, and off-shore oil operations.
BENEFITS OF CONTAINERIZED RO PLUS UF SOLAR TECHNOLOGY
- Water Treatment in remote locations requires a self-contained operation that is containerized and portable.
- Highly efficient, adaptable, and cost-effective.
- Engineered with care for Reliable, Long-term performance.
- For remote data and control communication, use a microprocessor or PLC with built-in GPS.
- Solar Power of up to 60 kW can be used to run RO plants with capacities of up to 150,000 GPD (500 m3/day).