ImWater carries out complete projects for seawater desalination systems, from the engineering phase to the manufacture, assembly and supply of equipment.
TYPES OF SWRO PROJECTS
- Reverse osmosis racks of all sizes, specially designed to be transported in containers to the final destination. According to customer needs for large projects.
- Complete compact seawater desalination plants, modular, with capacities of about 2000 m3 / day (2MLD) per module.
- Small desalination plants for coastal hospitality or small communities. Very compact systems
- Manufacture of high pressure pipes in special alloys such as Duplex or Superduplex, and low pressure pipes in PVC, HDPE, GRP …
Reverse osmosis skids for seawater desalination designed by ImWater:
IMWATER SEAWATER DESALINATION PLANTS COMPONENTS
- Pretreatment (disinfection)
- Multimedia Filters with silex, anthracite, Turbidex …
- Filters with activated carbon bed
- Cartridge filters (microfiltration)
- Dosing of conditioning chemicals
- High pressure pumping ( centrifugal multistage or positive displacement)
- Energy recovery (pressure exchangers or turbochargers)
- Reverse osmosis racks
- Post-treatments (for example dosing of residual chlorine)
- Membrane flushing and CIP washing systems
MANUFACTURING OF PIPING FOR SEAWATER DESALINATION APPLICATIONS
- Manufacture and supply of pipes, couplings, grooved sleeves and high pressure valves in special alloys, such as DUPLEX or SUPERDUPLEX
- Manufacture and supply of customized low pressure manifolds and valves for permeate, in PVC, HDPE, GRP …
- Pressure tests certified for previous manufacturing.
Pressure filters for desalination pretreatment:
- Pressure exchangers: For our largest seawater systems we install pressure exchangers type PX-Q300 or similar, such as those that can be seen in the image on the right. These devices use the concentrate stream to pressurize part of the supply flow, thus requiring a high pressure pump with lower flow rate and therefore saving energy. Imwater manufactures customized frames in a modular way, with the number of PX necessary to meet the needs of the project.
- Turbochargers: For smaller systems we can install turbochargers, which use the concentrate stream to provide a pressure boost to a feed pump that in this case can be of lower power, saving energy.
The desalination plants we offer can have small or medium treatment capacities, so that they are supplied mounted in a single skid or containerized structure, or even several of them; or they can be large desalination facilities, where multiple skids and large equipment are supplied to be assembled in situ.
- Desalination for coastal hotels and small communities: They can be treatment systems of less than 1 m3/h up to 10 m3/h for example. According to your needs. To supply for example up to 1000-2000 people. ImWater supplies them fully pre-assembled, ready to connect inputs, outputs and electricity. Easy operation and maintenance Reduced chemical consumption.
- Medium scale compact desalination plants: Containerized or modular, up to 2000 m3/day per module.
- Big desalination plants: Systems for large populations. Tailor-made projects, with a large part of infrastructure in civil works. ImWater can design and supply all equipment such as osmosis skids, sand filters, microfilters, pumps, energy recovery, etc.
Small seawater desalination system from beach well for a tourist complex