Reverse osmosis skids for seawater desalination designed by ImWater:
IMWATER SEAWATER DESALINATION PLANTS COMPONENTS
- Pretreatment (disinfection)
- Multimedia Filters with silex, anthracite, Turbidex …
- Filters with activated carbon bed
- Cartridge filters (microfiltration)
- Dosing of conditioning chemicals
- High pressure pumping ( centrifugal multistage or positive displacement)
- Energy recovery (pressure exchangers or turbochargers)
- Reverse osmosis racks
- Post-treatments (for example dosing of residual chlorine)
- Membrane flushing and CIP washing systems
Pressure filters for desalination pretreatment:
- Pressure exchangers: For our largest seawater systems we install pressure exchangers type PX-Q300 or similar, such as those that can be seen in the image on the right. These devices use the concentrate stream to pressurize part of the supply flow, thus requiring a high pressure pump with lower flow rate and therefore saving energy. Imwater manufactures customized frames in a modular way, with the number of PX necessary to meet the needs of the project.
- Turbochargers: For smaller systems we can install turbochargers, which use the concentrate stream to provide a pressure boost to a feed pump that in this case can be of lower power, saving energy.
The desalination plants we offer can have small or medium treatment capacities, so that they are supplied mounted in a single skid or containerized structure, or even several of them; or they can be large desalination facilities, where multiple skids and large equipment are supplied to be assembled in situ.
- Desalination for coastal hotels and small communities: They can be treatment systems of less than 1 m3/h up to 10 m3/h for example. According to your needs. To supply for example up to 1000-2000 people. ImWater supplies them fully pre-assembled, ready to connect inputs, outputs and electricity. Easy operation and maintenance Reduced chemical consumption.
- Big desalination plants: Systems for large populations. Tailor-made projects, with a large part of infrastructure in civil works. ImWater can design and supply all equipment such as osmosis skids, sand filters, microfilters, pumps, energy recovery, etc.
- Las desaladoras que ofrecemos pueden tener capacidades de tratamiento pequeñas o medianas, de forma que se suministran montadas en un único skid o estructura contenerizada, o incluso varios de ellos; o bien pueden ser grandes instalaciones de desalación, donde se suministran múltiples skids y equipos de grandes dimensiones para ser ensamblados in situ.
Small seawater desalination symfem from highly brackish beach well for a tourist complex