ImWater manufactures custom pilot plants for testing and research with water treatment systems
We manufacture pilot plants of all kinds, on a laboratory scale or even small and medium scale prototypes.
Our experience ranges from pilots for the elimination of emerging micro-pollutants in water treatment plants and treatment plants, testing of new urban and industrial purification technologies for the dairy, meat and canning industry, small and medium-scale testing of brackish water and seawater desalination plants, demineralization equipment, etc.
All our pilot plants are tailor-made according to the specific needs of each client, taking into account the potential recording of detailed variables and possibilities for remote control and visualization, to facilitate the work of researchers.
Some of our most recent references in pilot plants:
- Pilot plant for elimination of micro-pollutants by absorption in GAC. Q = 2 m3 / h
- Seawater desalination pilot plant. Double step. Q = 6 m3 / h permeate.
- Demineralization pilot plant with cation / anion exchange resins. Q = 2 m3 / h
- Pilot plant for the treatment of wastewater from the dairy industry. With biogas production and membrane reactor.
- Pilot plant for the treatment of wastewater from the meat industry. With biogas production and membrane rector.
- Pilot plant for the purification of wastewater from the canning industry.
You can contact IMWATER at this link to request a quote for pilot plants according to your needs.