Chemical Dosing Systems
Nous fabriquons sur mesure tous types de systèmes de dosage de produits chimiques pour le traitement de l’eau.
DOSING SYSTEMS FOR:
- Disinfection: Liquid sodium hypochlorite dosages, chlorine gas dosages
- Coagulation: Dosages of powder or liquid aluminum sulfate, liquid aluminum polychloride
- Flocculation: Polyelectrolyte Dosages
- PH adjustment: Dosages of caustic soda, milk of lime, hydrochloric acid, sulfuric acid
- Absorption: Activated carbon dosages
- Antiscalant: Dosages of products specially formulated to prevent fouling in reverse osmosis systems
- Chlorine reducer: Dosages of chlorine sequestering chemicals such as sodium bisulfite, to protect reverse osmosis membranes
Dosing systems can be pre-assembled on a structural frame, also called skids, on a panel to be anchored to the wall, on the chemical tanks themselves with a reinforcement, etc.
Components of dosing systems:
- Chemical product tanks of suitable material and in various sizes
- Retention buckets
- Level switches, sensors and sight glasses
- Chemical transfer pumps
- Dosing pumps (electromagnetic, diaphragm, peristaltic, etc)
- Accessories such as injection valves, suction filters, pulse dampers, rotameters, flow meters, calibration columns, etc.
Solar chlorination kits
Adequate systems to provide purification, automated disinfection for wells or springs where the mains electricity supply is not available.
Components of solar chlorination kits:
- 12 VDC dosing pumps
- Chemical tanks
- Suction lances
- Solar panel
- Charge regulator