ImWater has supplied a Seawater Reverse Osmosis Plant with a production capacity of 500 m3/d of water suitable for human consumption (TDS<500 mg/L) to be installed in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
The plant has been shipped pre-installed in two thermally insulated shipping containers with dedicated air conditioning system. The containers are also equipped with pedestrian access doors, rubber flooring and dedicated control room for the electrical panel.
Scope of the project:
- 40 ft HC sea containers retrofitted.
- FEDCO brand filtration pumps, filter wash and input to RO.
- Filtration system with automatic AFM.
- Chemical dosing system.
- RO frame with safety filtration and horizontal multistage high pressure pump.
- BEL brand 6-element pressure tubes.
- Own chemical cleaning system with PE tank.
- Electrical power and control panel with dedicated HMI for plant monitoring and supervision.
At ImWater, we are experts in the design and construction of seawater desalination plants. In this type of systems where a very reduced surface is needed at work and the equipments are sent pre-installed and pre-wired, so the cost and time of installation and start-up is reduced considerably.