ImWater has been responsible for the design, manufacture, installation and commissioning of a reverse osmosis system capable of producing up to 60 m3/h of very high quality water (<10 µS/cm) for steam generation in an industrial system. of boilers at the Arcelor Mittal plant in Asturias. The plant is fully automated and has a high degree of redundancy to ensure continuous water supply. The equipment is all of the highest quality and of European origin.
Scope of work:
- Filtration System:
- Dosage of chemicals prior to RO.
- RO racks in 2+1 configuration, with safety filtration and high pressure pumps equipped with frequency inverters.
- Own chemical cleaning system with PE tank and electrical resistors.
- Custom GRP tanks for filter washing and for the accumulation of permeate water and the waste streams produced.
- Power and control electrical panel with dedicated HMI for plant monitoring and supervision.
ImWater offers personalized and optimized industrial water treatment solutions for each case, with customer satisfaction being our top priority.